The Potter's Hand - Jeremiah 18

The Potter's Hand - Jeremiah 18

Monday, October 31, 2011

Encouragram


Leading worship is hard, sometimes even stressful at times when you're not prepared. You have to practice, learn the order, PowerPoint, chords, get your team together, know the beat, know the songs, prepare your heart, pray, have the heart of worship, be able to lead people, not get distracted by school, homework, when someone shows up late for practice, what songs to choose. It's hard. But seek peace and pursue it. Pursue it with all your heart with all your soul and with all your mind.
I don't know what you're struggling with right now, I don't know what's been going on in your life, but I pray, that you will have the heart of worship this Friday. That you will be able to sing and shout out His Name, Knowing that because of His Grace and His Mercy, you can stand there, in front of the crowd, UNASHAMED.
You have an amazing voice and God gave you that voice to lead His children into worship. So that everyone can glorify Him. Use the gifts He's given you to use it for the Kingdom of God. "Don't prostitute your gifts" (Z). I see your eagerness of learning more about God. Learning more about Him. Giving up everything in your life for Him. You welcome everyone and you never bring anyone down when something goes wrong. You're an amazing worship leader, and you always encourage people. You have a passion for God and a passion to find His Everlasting Love. I know I tell you this all the time but I know that God is going to do something great with our worship team. Our entire worship team members. I know that, if we continue to seek Him, truly with a pure heart, He will use us. I really love the small worship team and how we can all connect. I find happiness in being a worship leader by your side. It's the 5th week of this six weeks and I'm busy with a load of school work. So you probably have a lot of homework and tests too, so I hope you make time for God and that you'd continue to be an AWESOME WORSHIP LEADER!

                                                   Your Friend,
                                                                 Josh

"Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD"
                                     Psalm 150:6

No comments:

Post a Comment