The Potter's Hand - Jeremiah 18

The Potter's Hand - Jeremiah 18

Monday, October 24, 2011

Management.


It's going to be one long week. I have 5 projects or so and some reports due this week. I'm already stressed out and I'm doing poorly in school. My sleeping schedule is messed up, I barely get any sleep, and I feel so crammed and tangled in school. I do my studies and homework in the morning, before devotions, but everyday, I wake up later and later, doing my homework. I stop my homework at 5:30 and start my devotions, even if I don’t finish. But I’ve been waking later than 5:30.
My eyes are dry. My mind is heavy. There’s a voice that tells me too go back to sleep. Just shut my eyes for a second. Just a second. But then I’ll wake up an hour later, I might sleep longer than a second. I have homework. I have studies.

I’m just simply tired.

School seriously consumes me. I have to mange my time. I need too. I am going too. I need more time with God. I’m busy with friends, school, church, and all these things. I’m just running around everywhere.

Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”
                                                  Psalm 46:10


Be still. Yes. Know that God is our Provider. Lover. Defender. He is our God.
Honestly, I feel like I don’t have time. I still have tons of homework left.

Manage Time. That’s important. Make time for God. For God has time for us. He carries this whole world in the palm of His hands, yet he still listens to the very soft voice of each and every one of our prayers. How amazing is that.

I’m going to manage my time. No more caffeine. No more long naps. I want more time with God. That’s what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment