The Potter's Hand - Jeremiah 18

The Potter's Hand - Jeremiah 18

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

NO.


Satan has us in his wrath. His palm is his temptation and he can overcome our will in just a touch. A touch of a finger. We feel like its too much to keep away from him, so we just give in. Give in into the evilness the world gives. The world shows and displays for all too see. We're in this container. We can't get out because we so deep into sin. So drenched and entangled in that it's like quick sand. The more we move, the more we go in, so we just stay still. Sinking in slowly and slowly as it devours us. We think it's hopeless, hopeless to even try to get out so we just continue to live on lives like it's One Big Junk. Like there's no purpose for me. you. them.
But there is hope. I know because I have seen His Love. I have seen what he can do. I have seen that His Love can conquer over those sin like it's nothing. They aren't even comparable to His Love. God's Love.
Yes, since my whole life, I've been giving into sin. All the pride, jealously, lust, anger, impatience, gossip and all these things. But I finally said No. No to Satan and his minions. NO.

Not this year. Not another year wasted. NO. I won't give in. NO. I've been fighting temptation for the past months. The many months. Finally saying NO. I say GET OUT. GET OUT OF MY LIFE.
Everyday he tempts me at the times I least expect it, but everyday I grow more in faith. I dwell more into His Kingdom. It brings joy to my soul to know that I can overcome sin. Sin that used to control me but is now fleeing. It still follows me and crouches at my door, waiting for me to fall. But I pray. Everyday I pray at my knees asking for help. Begging God to save me from them. I know there's hope because Jesus conquer death. Death itself. And I know that if we have God on our side, we can overcome anything. ANYTHING.

26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
                                  ~Matthew 19:26

I've been living in joy, in happiness for the past months and it's growing. It grows deeper and deeper into the roots of Love. God Himself.

I guess this is a reminder for you people reading this. The ones that are suffering right now. About to give up. Don't. Because there is so much too see on the other side.


GET UP. FIGHT. GO. RUN.
FINISH.THE.RACE.
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." ~ 2Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment