The Potter's Hand - Jeremiah 18

The Potter's Hand - Jeremiah 18

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Shining out through the Hopeless

The teacher I asked to sponsor PraySing said he could not because he had to take care of his kids and his wife said he couldn't.

Man...

I was really looking forward to it. I stopped praying about it. I woke up late today.
Yet God still showed that He was in control.

There's a devotion group led by a friend of mine that was created during lunch called S.W.A.T. [S]tudents [W]ith [A] [T]estimony
During Chemistry, I was telling him about how I was planning on making a club for Christians and stuff and he started telling me about teachers who could sponsor it.
In the end, he said an art teacher. I didn't know her. I stalled my time. I was like, "okay, I'll talk to her later". And he was like "No, no lets talk to her now, I'll go with you"
We went, and she turned out to be a nice person.
When we greeted her, I explained my club, the purpose and so on. And in a flash, she immediately said "YES, OF COURSE, YES YES. Give me your info and we'll talk more about this later, I have a teacher meeting starting right now."

Later, we left and my friend told me how she was praying and praying for a student to make a Christian club. Not just a club where they play games and have fun, but a true Christian Club. The irony, huh? Nope, it's God's planning.

We started talking as we walked to the parking lot, started talking about uniting S.W.A.T and PraySing. Hoping to bring people in and let them understand that this isn't just a religious thing, but a relationship with Christ.

Crazy...even when I doubted him, had the least amount of faith in Him, he revealed his plans today. I'm suppose to meet with the art teacher tomorrow and just talk about it and stuff. I'm excited. YES! Praise the Lord!
Pray, pray for me and this club. That we can exalt God through this.

"O LORD my God, I take refuge in you; save and deliver me from all who pursue me, "
                                                                ~Psalms 7:1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment