The Potter's Hand - Jeremiah 18

The Potter's Hand - Jeremiah 18

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Worship forever!


I have SAT this week. Projects to do. AP Test to study for. But, hey, I'm not worried. Because I know my God is with me. Forever and ever!


What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?
                                                       ~ Romans 8:31

I've placed my trust in God. And it's been worthwhile. Though I woke up late today, I still overcame the temptations that wandered around me because my walk with God isn't just in the morning times, it's throughout the day. And I know I am a warrior of Christ.

I'm leading worship this Friday, though I think I'm sick again, and my nose is all clogged up, my voice isn't the greatest, I'm still going to worship Him. Nothing, nothing can stop me! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment