The Potter's Hand - Jeremiah 18

The Potter's Hand - Jeremiah 18

Friday, September 23, 2011

Early Morning




I didn't write yesterday, even though should have, because I was SINCERELY tired. I didn't come home till 8pm and I didn't take a nap in the afternoon. Other than the one nap in AP Chem but the teacher, Mrs. Young, sprayed me with water before I could even go deep into my sleep.

So I went home, ate dinner and slept at 9pm. Pretty early huh? Well, I'm awake right now and it's 4:15 and i want to do my homework so I won't have any during the ACC retreat this weekend and...it's not working out so well. Haha...

PDA.
Prayer. Devotions. Accountability.

3 simple things that can help you during your spiritual walk with God.

I guess for me, accountability with one another isn't a thing for me. I usually like keeping my thoughts, my emotions inside of me, rather than ranting about it or something with a friend. But usually once in a while, I'll have too much things on my mind, too much to bear, people can tell that something is going on and they keep asking me "What's wrong?" It gets pretty annoying, no offense, even though they do it cause they care for me.
I guess it's a good thing that do care for me plus

"If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it." 
                   ~ 1 Corinthians 12:26


I have this one friend. A great friend. Who I never actually started to spend time with until this summer. I guess he seeks for a friend who's mature and stuff but he never really found it. I've been his friend since forever but never actually gotten close to him till this year. I guess it's a good thing, we've really gotten to known each other. Anyways, accountability is an important thing to have, you can't just contain all the emotions and problems inside of you. You'll EXPLODE!!!!!!

Yeah, so that's what I thought about this morning.
Don't leave a someone behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment